Serious Power for the Hardcore Pedalboard Geek!
Pedal Power MONDO is a serious power supply for your high-current digital pedals and 9-volt battery classics. Packing all the features of Pedal Power's Digital and Pedal Power 2+ into one convenient chassis, MONDO will power a ginormous pedalboard all by itself. It has 12 totally isolated, filtered, and regulated output sections that will keep your pedals free from the high-frequency noise you get with digital switching power supplies. Ground loops and hum will be history. If you're at the helm of a monster pedalboard, Industrie Music has got your power supply: the Pedal Power MONDO.
Pedal Power MONDO Pedalboard Power Supply Features:
- 12 isolated output sections eliminate ground loops and hum
- 6 outputs are high-current capable for modern digital effects
- Powers Strymon, Eventide, Line 6, BOSS Twin, TC Nova, and more
- 2 outputs with Sag simulate low battery
- Toroidal transformers and linear regulation for lowest possible noise
- Includes cables and detachable AC line cord
- Courtesy AC outlet
- Engineered and handmade in the USA
- 5-year warranty
Pedal Power MONDO Pedalboard Power Supply Includes::
- 8 x PPBAR-R (Two 5.5 x 2.1mm right angled barrel connectors, center negative, 18")
- 2 x PPBAR-R24 (Two 5.5 x 2.1mm right angled barrel connectors, center negative, 24")
- 2 x PPBAR-RS24 (Two 5.5 x 2.1mm barrel connectors, one straight and one right angled, center negative, 24")
- 5 x PPL6-R (One 5.5 x 2.1mm and one 5.5 x 2.5mm barrel connector, right angled, center positive, 18")
- 1 x PPMIN-R (One 5.5 x 2.1mm barrel connector, one 3.5mm mini plug, right angled, tip positive, 18")
- 1 x PPBAT-R (One 5.5 x 2.1mm right angled barrel connector and one battery snap, 18")
Note: Does not ship with mounting brackets.