Two Notes Torpedo Captor Reactive Loadbox DI and Attenuator - 4 ohm, Load Box, Direct Box, Attenuator, and Speaker Simulator - 4 ohm.
Attenuate Your Amp, Record Direct with Speaker Emulation, and More
Play your tube amplifier at neighbor-friendly volume levels, or play without a speaker cabinet at all, with the Two Notes Torpedo Captor reactive load box, direct box, attenuator and speaker simulator. Based on the acclaimed Torpedo Reload, the Torpedo Captor is your solution for attenuating your amp's volume as well as sending your tone direct to a PA or recording system. Suitable for amps up to 100 watts, the Torpedo Captor's -20dB attenuator allows for cranked-amp tones at lower volume levels. And built-in speaker simulation allows you to record the full sonic intensity of your amplifier direct to your DAW, without miking up a speaker cabinet.
Get cranked-amp tones at reasonable volume levels
Whether you want to keep stage volume down, or desire quieter recording sessions without sacrificing your amp's tone, the Two Notes Torpedo Captor is an outstanding solution. Put it between your tube amplifier head and your speaker cabinet, and you'll be able to crank your amp while attenuating its output by -20dB.
A smart tool for a variety of stage setups and gig situations
You can use the Torpedo Captor without any attenuation as well — at that point it becomes a simple solution for splitting your guitar tone, driving a speaker cab at full volume onstage while also allowing you to inject speaker-emulated tone direct to a PA or recording device. The analog speaker emulation in Torpedo Captor is derived from the acclaimed Le Preamp series of pedals, known for their detailed and focused speaker cab simulations. You can even add a Torpedo C.A.B. to create a massive collection of different IR Cab Simulations
Wall of Sound III plug-in for sonic flexibility after recording
When you get the Torpedo Captor, you'll also gain access to the free Wall of Sound III plug-in offering 16 IR Cab Sims, covering everything from compact speakers to full stacks. Record your amplifier through the Torpedo Captor to your DAW while bypassing the built-in speaker simulation, then use the Wall of Sound III plug-in to fine-tune the speaker simulation with control over virtual microphone type, mic placement and more. You'll have more control over your tone during mixdown.
Two Notes Torpedo Captor Features:
- Reactive load box, direct box, attenuator and speaker emulation for electric guitar amps (4 ohm)
- 100-watt reactive load box allows you to play your guitar amp without a speaker cabinet
- -20dB attenuator allows you to achieve cranked-amp tone at lower volume levels
- Speaker simulation is perfect for sending your amp's tone direct to a PA or recording device
- Speaker Thru allows you to connect direct and to a speaker cabinet simultaneously
- Wall of Sound III cabinet model plug-in lets you achieve true-to-life studio miking of your amp within your DAW
- Power Handling: 100W RMS max
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (powered signal in)
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4" (thru full, -20dB), 1 x 1/4" (line level), 1 x XLR (DI out)
- Power Source: For use of XLR direct out and speaker simulation - 48V phantom power / 9-24V DC power supply (sold separately)
Price Match Policy
Thanks for the opportunity to Price Match. Once this Price Match request is received we will look into it and get back to you (normally within 1 to 2 business day). If you leave us your phone number; this will be the quickest way to get a response. If not, then we will respond by email, no problems.
In most cases we can match any authorised Australian retailer’s price; as long as they currently have stock. Sometimes we may even be able to beat their price for you, so it’s certainly worthwhile taking a moment to fill in the request.
Why choose Industrie Music?
- When you shop with Industrie Music you are supporting a 100% Australian owned business.
- We have passionate staff with the expertise to help you with any after sales support you may require.
- We only source our products from the Authorised Australian Distributors giving you legitimate Australian warranty and distributor support.
- Your Price Match request will help us continue to offer the best prices and service in the country.
Price match conditions!
Direct deposit & Credit Cards, Paypal accepted.
- Afterpay, Zipmoney, not excepted on price matching. unless the site we're price matching offers these forms of payments.
- We can only Price Match Australian Retail Stores and Authorised Dealers. we do not price match sale items, eBay.com, eBay.com.au, amazon.com, amazon.com.au, Reverb.com.
Order Dispatch Times
Online orders take 12/24 hours to process, and usually dispatched once payment has cleared with in 1 to 3 Business days.
Once payments have cleared Orders will be dispatched from our store in Leicchardt NSW by, Couriers Please, Fast-way, TNT or Australia Post.
Orders are typically delivered within business hours only, Mon - Fri (excl. Public Holidays). Some orders may be dispatched directly from our supplier in order to shorten delivery time. Please allow up to 2 days for dispatch and 2-8 working days for delivery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.