Two Notes Le Bass - 2-channel Tube Bass Preamp, 2-channel Tube Preamp Pedal with Cabinet Simulation, 2 Footswitches, MIDI, DI Output, Effects Loop, and Headphone Output.
Tube-driven, Floor-based Bass Preamp
The Two Notes Le Bass electric bass tube preamplifier pedal is engineered to move your electric bass rig to the floor. This tube-driven device boasts two independent preamps that are
Two Notes Le Bass Electric Bass Preamplifier Pedal at a Glance:
- Dual independent tube preamps
- Wall of Sound III
- A powerful set of I/O options
Dual independent tube preamps
The heart and soul of the Le Bass are the two fully independent and
Wall of Sound III
Along with these great-sounding preamps, you'll receive a free download of Two Notes' Wall of Sound III speaker-cab simulation software. Highly regarded in the industry, you'll be able to send Le Bass's tones direct to the board with the benefit of your choice of simulated speaker cabinets, microphones, and power amplifiers. Wall of Sound III also lets you mix and match cabinets and microphones, and position the mics to get your optimal tone. Running into an amp live? Just push the SPKR SIM button and defeat the simulation.
A powerful set of I/O options
The Le Bass preamp pedal boasts enough I/O to integrate easily and quickly into even the most complicated of electric bass rigs. An effects loop lets you place your time-based stompboxes after the preamp. The DI Output is optimal for sending your signal
Two Notes Le Bass Electric bass Preamplifier Pedal Features:
- Fully featured tube electric bass preamp pedal
- Designed around the tonal needs of a modern bassist
- 2 blendable preamps are fully
- Free Wall of Sound III software for cab and mic emulation
- MIDI in and out
- Effects loop for patching in time-based pedals
- DI output
- Unaffected Thru output
- Headphone output for silent practice
The Two Notes Le Bass preamp pedal puts a world of control and tone at your feet.
Price Match Policy
Thanks for the opportunity to Price Match. Once this Price Match request is received we will look into it and get back to you (normally within 1 to 2 business day). If you leave us your phone number; this will be the quickest way to get a response. If not, then we will respond by email, no problems.
In most cases we can match any authorised Australian retailer’s price; as long as they currently have stock. Sometimes we may even be able to beat their price for you, so it’s certainly worthwhile taking a moment to fill in the request.
Why choose Industrie Music?
- When you shop with Industrie Music you are supporting a 100% Australian owned business.
- We have passionate staff with the expertise to help you with any after sales support you may require.
- We only source our products from the Authorised Australian Distributors giving you legitimate Australian warranty and distributor support.
- Your Price Match request will help us continue to offer the best prices and service in the country.
Price match conditions!
Direct deposit & Credit Cards, Paypal accepted.
- Afterpay, Zipmoney, not excepted on price matching. unless the site we're price matching offers these forms of payments.
- We can only Price Match Australian Retail Stores and Authorised Dealers. we do not price match sale items, eBay.com, eBay.com.au, amazon.com, amazon.com.au, Reverb.com.
Order Dispatch Times
Online orders take 12/24 hours to process, and usually dispatched once payment has cleared with in 1 to 3 Business days.
Once payments have cleared Orders will be dispatched from our store in Leicchardt NSW by, Couriers Please, Fast-way, TNT or Australia Post.
Orders are typically delivered within business hours only, Mon - Fri (excl. Public Holidays). Some orders may be dispatched directly from our supplier in order to shorten delivery time. Please allow up to 2 days for dispatch and 2-8 working days for delivery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.