Trumpet Basics Pupils Book
TRUMPET BASICS PUPILS BOOK
John Miller’s Trumpet Basics series is widely regarded as the leading method for beginner trumpet players and their teachers.
This new edition of Trumpet Basics (Pupil’s book) offers a fresh design, clear technical drawings, fun illustrations, new activities and of course all of the great tunes featured in the original Trumpet Basics. Starting at absolute beginner level and progressing to about Grade 2, it contains:
- a wide range of repertoire, including original pieces and well-loved favourites from every genre
- warm ups and fun original exercises
- invaluable fact files, quizzes and technical advice covering notation, general musicianship and care of the instrument
- helpful fingering diagrams and rhythm boxes
- duets throughout – ideal for group teaching.
Sub Category 1: Methods
Author: John Miller
Publisher: Faber Music