ToneWoodAmp solo for Electro-Acoustic Guitars, Attachable Amplifier for Acoustic-electric Guitar with Effects.
Ultra-innovative Acoustic Amp from ToneWoodAmp
The Tone wood amp is a truly innovative, strikingly unique, and brilliantly simple device that unlocks a whole world of sound for your acoustic guitar.
The Tone wood amp is a pocket-sized device that attaches easily to the back of your guitar and taps into the natural resonance of your acoustic’s soundhole by vibrating the back of your instrument, producing an “amplified” effect without the amp! With this cutting-edge device, you can get classic effects like reverb, echo, delay, and tremolo among others.
The Tone wood amp is perfect for practice and small, intimate gigs like coffee shops or house shows. Note: The Tone wood amp requires an acoustic-electric guitar with an existing pickup system to operate.
The Tone wood Amp can also be used as a multi-effect processor that can be connected with your amp/PA. A “blend” option then lets you dial in your desired amount of guitar and effect. And when you're feeling extra experimental, you can connect to an iDevice and explore your favorite apps, effects, and MIDI instruments.
A standout feature of the Tone wood amp is how easy it is to install. It requires zero tools and leaves behind no residue or markings on your acoustic’s surface. Once you complete the initial install, removing and reattaching your Tone wood amp takes mere seconds — a feature guitarists here at Industrie Music really appreciate.
ToneWoodAmp Solo for Acoustic-Electric Guitars Features:
- Innovative, unique amplifier taps into natural resonance of your acoustic
- Features Reverb, Delay, Tremolo/Delay, Leslie style Tremolo, Auto-Wah and Overdrive for a wide variety of tone and effects
- Each effect features three parameters for endless exploration
- 10 memory locations for each effect are available for storing your favorite effect settings
- Connect to an iDevice and explore your favorite apps, effects, and MIDI instruments
- Requires zero tools and leaves behind no residue or markings on your acoustic’s surface
- Perfect for practice and small, intimate gigs like coffee shops or house shows
- Type: Attachable Acoustic Amp
- Number of Channels: 1
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (instrument)
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4" (to amp/PA), 1 x 1/8" TRRS (iDevice insert)
- Reverb: 3 x Reverbs
- Effects: Delay, Tremolo, Echo, Overdrive, Auto-wah
- Power Source: 3 x AA batteries
- Manufacturer Part Number: TWA Solo
Guitar not Included.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.