Rode VideoMic Go Lightweight On-Camera Microphone
Rode VideoMic Go Pick it up and go! At only 73gm (2.5oz) it is Rode's lightest camera microphone and is purpose built for DSLR cameras. It is hard wearing and creates incredibly effective isolation from bumps and vibrations while moving around.
With the camera's plug-in power all you need to do is plug in and GO. As always with Rode microphones, it is built using technology Rode have developed over years of research, so brings a high quality product at a cost effective price.
- Acoustic Principle Line Gradient
- Frequency Range 100Hz ~ 16,000Hz
- Equivalent Noise 34dBA SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Signal Noise 60dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Power Required Plug-in power required (330uA @ 2.5V)
- Dimensions 167mmL x 79mmH x 70mmD
- Directional Pattern Super-Cardioid
- Sensitivity -35dB re 1V/Pa (17.8mV @ 94dB SPL) ±2dB @ 1kHz
- Maximum SPL 120dB (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1kΩ load)
- Dynamic Range 96dB (per IEC651)
- Output Connection 3.5mm stereo mini-jack
- Weight 73g
For more information, please visit rode.com