Rode PSA1 Broadcast-style Professional Studio Boom Arm with Standard Microphone Threading, 360-degree Rotation and Over 3' Horizontal and Vertical Reach.
An Affordable Professional Studio Boom Arm!
The RODE PSA1 studio boom arm is perfect for radio, broadcast, or home use. Designed to fit unobtrusively into your studio, this easy-to-use and continuously adjustable boom arm gives you full 360-degree access to your microphone, with a stable horizontal and vertical reach of nearly three feet! The PSA1 can easily accommodate microphones weighing up to 2.4 lbs., making it an ideal desk stand for most broadcast-style microphones. Hook-and-loop wraps keep your cables out of the way, and a set of attachments provide multiple mounting options for your RODE PSA1 stand.
RODE PSA1 Professional Studio Boom Arm Microphone Stand Features:
- An ideal studio boom arm for radio, broadcast, and home use
- Supports most broadcast-style microphone weighing between 1.5 lbs. and 2.4 lbs. such as the RODE Procaster or Podcaster
- Full 360-degree rotation gives makes positioning your microphone easy
- Maximum horizontal reach of up to 32" and maximum vertical reach of up to 33" provide ample desk coverage
- Supplied hook-and-loop wraps keep your mic cables tucked neatly out of the way
- Desk clamp attachment provides mounting to desks as thick as 2.16"
- Insert attachment provided for use with standard desk inserts up to 2.75" thick
Keep your microphone within easy reach with a RODE PSA1 professional studio boom arm microphone stand!
- Base Type: Studio Boom Arm
- Height: 36"
- Tube Materials: Steel
- Manufacturer Part Number: PSA1