Rode NTR Active Ribbon Microphone
or make 4 interest-free payments of $212.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
Rode NTR Active Ribbon Microphone, Beautifully Balanced Ribbon-mic Sound
Between its internally shockmounted 1.8-micron ribbon element and custom-engineered transformer, the Rode NTR ribbon microphone offers you clear, clean, and impressively detailed sound. Whether you're capturing a painstakingly crafted guitar tone, laying down horns, or tracking vocals, you'll be amazed not only by the extremely open sound of the NTR but by the naturally present high-frequency range, which is so often lacking in ribbon mics. On top of that, the NTR is built tough, keeping it safe from daily wear and tear.
Amazing high-end detail straight from the mic
Industrie Music Sales Engineers have had a long-time love affair with ribbon microphones, which is why they took special note of the the Rode NTR ribbon mic's unique character. The most striking thing about this ribbon microphone is its high-frequency balance, which reaches your mic pre with all of the high-frequency presence that typically requires a studio-grade EQ to achieve. As a result, the NTR offers you a much more usable sound right off the bat than the vast majority of ribbon microphones on the market.
Rode NTR Ribbon Microphone Features:
- High-performance ribbon microphone designed for serious studio work
- Super-sensitive 1.8-micron ribbon element picks up a wide dynamic range
- Internally shockmounted to cut out movement noise and vibration
- Custom transformer brings out the high-frequencies missing from many ribbon mics
- Chassis protected by a heavy-duty matte black finish
- All components engineered and manufactured in-house by Rode
- Includes ribbon-securing travel screw and 10-year extended warranty
- Warranty covers one free ribbon replacement
- Requires +48V phantom power
Hear ribbon mic character in all its detail with a Rode NTR!
- Microphone Type: Ribbon
- Ribbon Type: 1.8-micron
- Polar Pattern: Figure-8
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL: 130dB
- Output Impedance: 200 ohms
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 79.3dB (A weighted)
- Connector: XLR
- Weight: 2.31 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: NTR