Rode NT6 Compact 1/2" Condenser with Remote Capsule
Rode NT6 Compact 1/2" Condenser with Remote Capsule The Rode NT6 compact microphone is specifically designed for difficult mounting applications where the highest quality audio is required. Although clearly relevant to instrument miking, the NT6 is extremely well suited to any situation where an unobtrusive but powerful microphone is required.
Featuring a 1/2" cardioid condenser capsule, the NT6 capsule head measures 45mm (1.8”) in length and weighs only 42gm (1.5oz). An all-metal, multi-position mounting ring provides 180 degrees of vertical rotation, while the microphone head is connected to the body via a custom 3m (10') shielded Kevlar® reinforced cable.
The microphone body incorporates both a high-pass filter and PAD setting. The high-pass filter can be introduced to cut vibration, rumble and undesired sounds sources under 80Hz, while the PAD offers a -10dB level attenuation, useful when recording louder sound sources.
The NT6's small form factor make it an ideal small diaphragm cardioid microphone for use in the Mid-Side (M/S) stereo array, in combination with a figure-8 large diaphragm microphone such as the NT2-A, NT2000 or K2.
The Rode NT6 compact condenser microphone is covered by RØDE Microphones' industry leading 10 year warranty.
- Acoustic Principle Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule 0.50"
- Address Type End
- Frequency Range 40Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance 200Ω
- Maximum SPL 135dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Maximum Output Level 6.0dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity -37.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (16.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted) 19dB-A
- Weight 386.00gm
- Dimensions 189.00mmH x 64.00mmW x 20.00mmD
- Output XLR