Rode NT55 Small-diaphragm Condenser Microphone
Rode NT55 Multi-Pattern 1/2" Condenser Microphone, Rode NT55 Multi-Pattern 1/2" Condenser Microphone The NT55 utilises the 1/2" gold sputtered true condenser transducer used in the internationally renowned Rode NT5.
The NT55 is a low-noise, balanced output microphone, exhibiting a wide dynamic range and full frequency response.
The NT55 circuit incorporates a three position variable PAD with 0dB, -10dB or 20dB attenuation, and a three position variable high-pass filter that enables you to step from a flat response to 75 or 150 Hz high pass filter.
The NT55 comes with two different condenser microphone heads to provide a wide variety of polar patterns. The NT55 is complemented with a diverse range of accessories to better facilitate positioning and attachment.
- Acoustic Principle Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule 0.50"
- Address Type End
- Frequency Range 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance 100Ω
- Maximum SPL 136dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Maximum Output Level 8.0dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity -38.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (12.60mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted) 15dB-A
- Weight 110.00gm
- Dimensions 145.00mmH x 20.00mmW x 20.00mmD
- Output XLR