Rode NT5 Compact 1/2" Cardioid Condenser Mics (Matched Pair) The NT5 matched pairs are a masterpiece of small-diaphragm cardioid-condenser microphone design.
Intended for recording acoustic instruments, drum overheads, cymbals and live performances, the compact externally polarised mic employs a 1/2" capsule, an active J-FET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer.
Finished in durable satin nickel, the NT5 is intended for either single or stereo X/Y mic set-ups. The NT5 matched pairs come supplied in a custom carry case with windshields and mounts.
- Acoustic Principle Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule 0.50"
- Address Type End
- Frequency Range 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance 100Ω
- Maximum SPL 143dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Maximum Output Level 13.9dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity -38.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (12.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted) 16dB-A
- Weight 101.00gm
- Dimensions 118.00mmH x 20.00mmW x 20.00mmD
- Output XLR