Rode NT3 3/4" Cardoid Condenser Microphone
or make 4 interest-free payments of $74.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
Rode NT3 3/4" Cardoid Condenser Microphone Stylish and modern, the NT3 is a studio and location workhorse. With both 48V phantom and internal 9V battery operation, this Rode is at home anywhere.
Intended for studio, stage and location work, this versatile handheld or stand mounted microphone incorporates a true externally polarized condenser transducer with an internal capsule shock mounting system, and an ultra-low noise electronic circuit that has a high immunity to R.F. interference.
The NT3 incorporates a rugged welded and heat-treated mesh head and all metal body.
- Acoustic Principle Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule 0.75"
- Address Type End
- Frequency Range 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance 200Ω
- Maximum SPL 140dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Maximum Output Level 9.5dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity --39.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (12.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted) 16dB-A
- Weight 371.00gm
- Dimensions 206.00mmH x 32.00mmW x 32.00mmD
- Output XLR