Rode NT2000 Large-diaphragm Condenser Microphone The world's first large diaphragm condenser studio microphone with seamlessly variable Polar Patterns, Filter and Pad located conveniently on the microphone body.
The NT2000's state of the art surface-mount electronics combined with the Australian designed and manufactured HF1 Capsule, provide extremely low self-noise (7 dBA) and a maximum SPL of 147 dB (157 dB with pad fully engaged) ensuring exceptional results and the ultimate in recording creativity.
- Acoustic Principle Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule 1.00"
- Address Type Side
- Frequency Range 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance 200Ω
- Maximum SPL 147dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Maximum Output Level 15.0dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity -36.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (16.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted) 7dB-A
- Weight 831.00gm
- Dimensions 208.00mmH x 55.00mmW x 55.00mmD
- Output XLR