Rode NT1000 1" Studio Condenser Microphone
Rode NT1000 1" Studio Condenser Microphone With its ultra low 6 dBA self-noise and transformer less SMT circuitry, the RØDE NT1000 exhibits exceptional performance when recording both vocals and instruments in the studio.
Voiced for 'application versatility', the NT1000 has been hailed by many as the ultimate drum over-head and grand piano mic selection. The NT1000 is also equally at home as a first call vocal mic. With its Australian made 1" HF-2 capsule incorporating internal shock mounting, the NT1000 boasts a 134 dB dynamic range, and 140 dBA SPL capabilities and a 20 Hz - 20 kHz frequency response.
- Acoustic Principle Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics Unity-gain closed-loop impedance converter; JFET input with bipolar buffering
- Capsule 1.00"
- Frequency Range 20Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance 100Ω
- Maximum SPL 140dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Maximum Output Level 13.0dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Weight 682.00gm
For more information, please visit rode.com