Rode NT1000 Large-diaphragm Studio Condenser Mic
or make 4 interest-free payments of $112.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
Rode NT1000 Large-diaphragm Studio Condenser Mic with Satin Nickel Finish and Internal Shock Mounting.
The NT1000: classic mic performance at a great price!
When you demand superior large-capsule performance for recording vocals and instruments, turn to the NT1000. The performance - and the price - of this mic will blow you away! Ideal for capturing vocal and instrumental perfomances, the NT1000 features a gold-plated membrane, ultra-low noise and true condenser operation, all at a fraction of the cost of similarly feature-laden microphones.
- Large capsule with gold-plated membrane
- Ultra low-noise transformerless circuitry
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Heavy-duty cast metal satin nickel body
- High-strength welded and heat-treated mesh head, internal capsule shock-mounting
- True condenser (externally biased)
- Full frequency response
- Requires +48V phantom power
- Microphone Type: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Diaphragm Size: 1" (25.4mm)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL: 140dB
- Output Impedance: 100 ohms
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 88dB (A weighted)
- Self Noise: 6dB (A weighted)
- Color: Silver
- Connector: XLR
- Weight: 1.5 lbs.
- Included Accessories: Stand Mount, Microphone Pouch
- Manufacturer Part Number: NT1000