Rode NT1 and Ai1 Interface Bundle, Large-diaphragm Cardioid Condenser Microphone with 1-channel USB Audio Interface, Shockmount, Pop Shield, and XLR Cable.
A Complete Mic + Interface Bundle from RODE
With the RODE NT1 microphone/Ai-1 USB audio interface bundle, you're equipped to capture pristine, low-noise vocals and instrument audio anywhere you go. The RODE NT1 microphone has a present, full-bodied sound that takes vocals and acoustic instruments to the front of a mix without much sweetening. Sporting a mere 4.5dB of self-noise, the NT1 is far and away one of the quietest mics in its class. Patented Lyre capsule suspension technology from Rycote isolates the NT1 from even the natural harmonic resonance of its aluminum body. This mic is a perfect mate for the included RODE Ai-1 interface, which touts a lightning-fast USB-C connection and USB bus power for pure, portable audio on the go. Rounding out the package are the RODE SRM combination shockmount-pop shield, which reduces handling noise and "p" pops as you record, as well as a rugged mic cable.
NT1 microphone is quiet, crisp, and clean
The RODE NT1 cardioid condenser microphone is just as at home in front of a delicate vocalist as it is in front of a raucous guitar cabinet. Its ultra-low self-noise means you can give your music and voice work the dynamics they deserve. The NT1 can handle 137dB SPL, so you can be confident that even in front of a loud amp, this mic won't overload. By providing ultra-quiet operation and versatility to handle a wide variety of signals, the NT1 is an affordable studio solution!
Ai-1 interface readies this mic for great recordings on the go
RODE's first-ever audio interface, the Ai-1, is the perfect mate for the NT1. The compact design and streamlined control set, along with its USB bus powering and +48V phantom power, are all you need to make great recordings in the studio or on the road. Balanced 1/4" outputs and a high-quality headphone amp provide accurate mixing and monitoring.
Includes RODE SRM shockmount and XLR cable
RODE wasn't content to supply the NT1 with any ordinary shock mount. That's why it designed the SRM combination shockmount and pop shield. The SRM's entire frame is made from an engineering-grade low-mass polymer, which provides stability without adding weight. This makes the NT1 incredibly easy to use with any microphone stand in your studio. A dual Lyre suspension system offers superior resistance to vibration, with none of the drawbacks of conventional rubber-band shockmounts. The SRM's clamp is robust and easy to operate, while he medical-grade stainless steel pop filter offers excellent plosive protection. Together with an included XLR cable, the RODE NT1/Ai-1 bundle from Industrie Music is all you need to start enjoying great recordings at home or on the go.
RODE NT1 Microphone + Ai-1 Audio Interface Bundle Features:
- Includes the RODE NT1 condenser microphone, Ai-1 USB audio interface, SRM combination shockmount/pop shield, and an XLR mic cable
- All you need to start enjoying great recordings at home or on the go
- NT1 microphone is present yet full bodied for an up-front sound without much sweetening
- 4.5dB self-noise — one of the quietest mics in its class
- 137dB SPL handling — stands up to guitar cabs and drums
- Rycote Lyre suspension isolates the capsule from the body
- Ai-1 audio interface is compact and capable
- Accurate mixing and monitoring via balanced 1/4" outs and high-quality onboard headphone amp
- Fast USB-C connection
- Zero-latency monitoring
- +48V phantom power
- USB bus powered for portability
- Includes the SMR shockmount/pop filter and an XLR cable
- Computer Connectivity: USB
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O: 1 x 2
- Number of Preamps: 1
- Phantom Power: Yes
- A/D Resolution: 24-bit/96kHz
- Analog Inputs: 1 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/Hi-Z)
- Analog Outputs: 2 x 1/4" TRS
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4" TRS
- USB: 1 x Type C
- Bus Powered: Yes
- OS Requirements - Mac: OS X 10.10 or later
- OS Requirements - PC: Windows 7 SP1 or later
- Power Supply: USB bus powered
- Depth: 3.93"
- Width: 4.88"
- Height: 1.49"
- Weight: 1 lbs. 3.7 oz.
Price Match Policy
Thanks for the opportunity to Price Match. Once this Price Match request is received we will look into it and get back to you (normally within 1 to 2 business day). If you leave us your phone number; this will be the quickest way to get a response. If not, then we will respond by email, no problems.
In most cases we can match any authorised Australian retailer’s price; as long as they currently have stock. Sometimes we may even be able to beat their price for you, so it’s certainly worthwhile taking a moment to fill in the request.
Why choose Industrie Music?
- When you shop with Industrie Music you are supporting a 100% Australian owned business.
- We have passionate staff with the expertise to help you with any after sales support you may require.
- We only source our products from the Authorised Australian Distributors giving you legitimate Australian warranty and distributor support.
- Your Price Match request will help us continue to offer the best prices and service in the country.
Price match conditions!
Direct deposit & Credit Cards, Paypal accepted.
- Afterpay, Zipmoney, not excepted on price matching. unless the site we're price matching offers these forms of payments.
- We can only Price Match Australian Retail Stores and Authorised Dealers. we do not price match sale items, eBay.com, eBay.com.au, amazon.com, amazon.com.au, Reverb.com.
Order Dispatch Times
Online orders take 12/24 hours to process, and usually dispatched once payment has cleared with in 1 to 3 Business days.
Once payments have cleared Orders will be dispatched from our store in Leicchardt NSW by, Couriers Please, Fast-way, TNT or Australia Post.
Orders are typically delivered within business hours only, Mon - Fri (excl. Public Holidays). Some orders may be dispatched directly from our supplier in order to shorten delivery time. Please allow up to 2 days for dispatch and 2-8 working days for delivery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.