Rode M3 Versatile End-Address Condenser Microphone
or make 4 interest-free payments of $44.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
Rode M3 Versatile End-Address Condenser Microphone The Rode M3 is a highly versatile condenser microphone powered by 9V battery or phantom power.
Featuring a heavy duty metal body and internally shock mounted 1/2" condenser capsule mounted for end-address, the M3 is at home in the studio, on stage or on location and is equally suitable as a vocal microphone, guitar microphone, drum microphone or presenter microphone.
A -10dB and -20dB level attenuation (or PAD), selectable from inside the battery compartment, allows recording of loud sound sources, such as a guitar amplifier or drum. A high-pass filter selectable on the microphone power switch introduces a filter at 80Hz to reduce low frequency sounds and handling noise.
The Rode M3 versatile multi-powered microphone is covered by Rode Microphones' industry leading 10 year warranty.
- Acoustic Principle Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule 0.50"
- Address Type End
- Frequency Range 40Hz - 20kHz (selected HPF @ 80Hz)
- Output Impedance 200Ω
- Maximum SPL 142dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Maximum Output Level 9.2dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity -40.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (6.30mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted) 21dB-A
- Weight 390.00gm
- Dimensions 225.00mmH x 33.00mmW x 33.00mmD