Rode M2 Live Performance Condenser Microphone
or make 4 interest-free payments of $44.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
Rode M2 Live Performance Condenser Microphone The Rode M2 is a rugged live performance condenser microphone designed to provide a full frequency response and premium performance.
Featuring a tailored-for-stage super-cardioid polar pattern and an internally shock mounted 1/2" condenser capsule, the M2 provides a high quality alternative to dynamic microphones for live performance. The addition of an on/off switch adds versatility for artists that prefer greater control over their sound, while a lock ensures that the microphone cannot be accidentally switched.
The Rode M2 live performance condenser microphone is covered by Rode Microphones' industry leading 10 year warranty.
- Acoustic Principle Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer
- Capsule 0.50"
- Address Type End
- Frequency Range 35Hz - 20kHz
- Output Impedance 500Ω
- Sensitivity -44.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (6.30mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Weight 308.00gm
- Dimensions 187.00mmH x 47.00mmW x 47.00mmD