A Great Headset Mic From Rode
Featuring a full frequency response tailored to the human voice, the Rode HS2 is a lightweight, ergonomic, low-profile omnidirectional headset mic that captures clear, crisp audio in any situation where the microphone will be in close mouth proximity. The HS2's stainless spring-steel boom and headband make the mic easily adjustable for optimal positioning and left- or right-side orientation, while the flexible hypoallergenic silicone ear strips make it very comfortable to wear for long periods. The HS2 comes with a 1.2m braid-shielded, Kevlar-reinforced cable with built-in strain relief, as well as a Minifur and pop filter/windscreen. Rode microphones have earned our respect at Industrie Music, and the HS2 upholds the company's reputation for making no-nonsense pro audio products you can depend on for outstanding value and performance.
Rode HS2 Headset Microphone Features:
- Ergonomic, low-profile design
- Lightweight for extreme comfort
- Adjustable spring-steel boom arm and headband
- Flexible hypoallergenic silicone ear strips
- Omnidirectional polar pattern
- Full frequency response tailored to the human voice
- Low handling noise
- Comes with Minifur and pop filter/windscreen
- 1.2m Kevlar reinforced braid shielded cable
- Gold-plated 1/8" TRS output with removable locking nut
- 5-year extended warranty upon registration
- Connector: 1/8"
- Color: Black
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Microphone Type: Condenser
- Frequency Response: 60Hz-18kHz
- Max SPL: 122dB SPL (1kHz at 1% THD, 1 Kohm)
- Self Noise: 36dB (A weighted)
- Weight: 0.7 oz.
- Manufacturer Part Number: HS2-BL