Rode Blimp Wind Shield & Shock Mount System for Shotgun Mics
Rode Blimp Wind Shield & Shock Mount System for Shotgun Mics, Rode Blimp is a complete windshield and shock mounting accessory for the NTG-1, NTG-2 and NTG-3 microphones, as well as any third party shotgun microphone up to 325mm in length.
Its adjustable dual-hoop suspension design greatly reduces handling noise, while the acoustically transparent dome provides protection against wind noise.
In addition to RODE shotguns, the blimp accommodates most shotgun microphones up to 325mm (12 ¾”) in length.
The Blimp attaches to any standard boompole via 3/8" thread attachment at the base. The Universal Blimp Mount is available as an option to remove the handle when the Blimp is being used primarily on a boompole to reduce weight.
The Dead Wombat windshield, caring brush and tail/patch cable are included.
- Greatly reduces handling & wind noise
- Accommodates most shotgun microphones up to 12" (325mm) in length
- Suitable for Rode NTG-1, NTG-2, NTG-3
- Adjustable dual hoop suspension system
- Includes Dead Wombat windshield & tail cable
For more information, please visit rode.com