PreSonus ULT18 2000W 18" Powered Subwoofer
PreSonus ULT18 2000W 18" Powered Subwoofer, 2,000W Peak 18" Powered Subwoofer with Variable Lowpass Filter, Polarity Invert, and Defeatable LED.
Serious Punch and Power
Add exceptional punch and power to your live sound system with the PreSonus ULT18 active subwoofer. With an 18" woofer bolstered by an impressive 4" voice coil and driven by 1,000 watts RMS of Class D power, the ULT18 delivers powerful bass performance. Use the variable lowpass filter to match it to virtually any set of main speakers. For low-visibility operation in a permanent installation, the front-panel LED can be defeated. Complete with a polarity invert switch and dual XLR/TRS combo inputs, the PreSonus ULT18 is a versatile active subwoofer that Industrie Music can recommend for a wide range of PA applications.
PreSonus ULT18 Active Subwoofer Features at a Glance:
- Powered subwoofer with 18" woofer
- Rugged wooden cabinet minimizes unwanted resonance and enhances durability
- Variable lowpass filter makes it easy to integrate with main speakers
- Polarity invert switch for ensuring proper phase coherence
- Defeatable front-panel LED is perfect for low-visibility installation
- Loud, powerful performance from 1,000 watts RMS of Class D amplification (2,000-watt peak)
- Carries PreSonus's impressive 6-year warranty
Add powerful bass to your PA system with the PreSonus ULT18 active subwoofer.
- Powered/Unpowered: Powered
- LF Driver Size: 18"
- Peak Power Capacity: 2000W Peak
- Inputs: 2 x XLR-1/4" combo
- Outputs: 2 x XLR (mix out, direct out)
- Frequency Range: 45Hz-250Hz
- Crossover Frequency: 90Hz
- Maximum Peak SPL: 135dB
- Mounting Options: Floor, Fly
- Enclosure Material: 18mm Baltic birch
- Height: 22.5"
- Width: 24.5"
- Depth: 25"
- Weight: 95 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: ULT18