Presonus Tubepre V2, Single-channel Microphone and Instrument Preamplifier with Built-in Tube Tone Circuit.
Huge Tube Sound in a Pint-sized Pre!
The PreSonus TubePre V2 compact microphone preamplifier gives you serious value for your money. Affordable, portable, and packed with a wide range of rich tube tone, TubePre V2 is one piece of gear you'll constantly find new uses for. First, there's the TubePre V2's XMAX Class A preamp, an astonishingly clean pre that plays well virtually any microphone you can get your hands on. Then there's a the tube tone circuit, which lets you dial in the perfect amount of color. And that's just part of what makes the PreSonus TubePre V2 one of Industrie Music's favorite affordable preamps.
PreSonus TubePre V2 Compact Single-channel Microphone Preamplifier and DI at a Glance:
- Class A XMAX microphone preamp gives you award-winning sound
- Dual-servo vacuum tube output stage provides rich tube saturation
- Doubles as a killer tone box for your guitar or bass
Class A XMAX microphone preamp gives you award-winning sound
Featured on high-end gear such as their StudioLive mixers and their super-popular AudoBox VSL series audio interfaces, you'll find PreSonus's XMAX preamplifiers in studios all over the world. At Industrie Music, we've rarely come across an integrated Class A preamp that's so universally esteemed. No matter what microphone you plug in, you can count on the TubePre V2 to give you quality sound you can use. You're sure to be amazed by how clean and clear the TubePre V2's preamp section sounds, especially considering the price.
Dual-servo vacuum tube output stage provides rich tube saturation
Unlike most tube preamps, the TubePre V2 lets you add as much or as little tube warmth as you like. That's because PreSonus design it with a 12AX7-driven tube circuit that's completely separate from its preamplifier, allowing you to can cleanly amplify your signal and then dial in tube saturation to taste. From completely clean to total tube fuzz and everything in between, the TubePre V2 gives you an absolutely huge range of tone.
Doubles as a killer tone box for your guitar or bass
The PreSonus TubePre V2 isn't just great for microphones - it also serves as an incredible instrument preamplifier. That's because PreSonus designed it with a separate hi-Z instrument-level input. Plug in your bass and crank up the TubePre V2's tube circuit to get rich and dimensional fuzz, or add the perfect touch of bite to your guitar tone. And with a built-in 20dB pad and highpass filter, the TubePre V2 can accommodate a wide range of other sources as well.
PreSonus TubePre V2 Compact Single-channel Microphone Preamplifier and DI Features:
- A value-packed portable preamp that lets you dial in vibrant tube tone
- XMAX Class A preamp input stage gives you clean and clear sound
- 12AX7-driven dual-servo vacuum tube output stage lets you blend in tube saturation to taste
- Switchable 48V phantom power provides compatibility with any kind of microphone
- Separate hi-Z instrument input allows you to directly plug in your guitar or bass
- 80Hz highpass filter lets you roll off troublesome low frequencies
- 20dB pad accommodates extra hot sound sources and signal levels
Polarity-reverse switch lets you fix phase issues at the source
- Backlit VU meter with LED clip indicator makes it easy to keep an eye on your levels
- Rackmountable 1/3U chassis is also perfect for tabletop use
The PreSonus TubePre V2 preamplifier gives you huge tube tone with a small price tag!
Solid State with tube-driven output
1 x XLR, 1 x 1/4" (hi-Z)
1 x XLR, 1 x TRS