PreSonus StudioLive AR12 USB Mixer and Audio Interface with Effects
PreSonus StudioLive AR12 USB Mixer and Audio Interface with Effects, PreSonus StudioLive AR12 USB mixers are packed with the connections and controls needed to mix and record live, in the studio, and in rehearsal. Each of the four mono channels and four stereo channels includes a 60 mm fader for level control; a mic input with one of PreSonus’ prized Class A preamps; three-band EQ; and more. Besides the main outputs, you get two monitor mix outputs, each with a dedicate bus, for feeding stage wedges, a headphone amp, or an in-ear system. Since the StudioLive AR12 USB is also a studio mixer, you also get control-room outputs with level control to feed your studio monitors.Naturally, you want to record your gigs, as well as producing studio projects, podcasts, and so on. It’s smart to record your rehearsals, too. So StudioLive AR mixers offer two different ways to record. Connect a StudioLive AR12 USB mixer to your computer via USB 2.0, and you have a 14x4 multitrack digital recorder, ready to capture all input channels plus the main mix to a Mac or Windows PC with professional, 24-bit/96 kHz quality. An onboard stereo SD recorder lets you record the main mix without a computer—just hit Record and go. Recording can’t get much easier than this!
Both the integrated USB recording interface and the SD recorder have multiple uses beyond simply recording. With just a few backing tracks, your small band can sound like a much larger act, so we enabled the USB interface to play back two stereo streams through the mixer—great for backing tracks, click tracks, or program music. Use the SD recorder to play up to 32 GB of MP3 and .WAV files for hours of program music or backing tracks without needing a computer. And don’t forget the Bluetooth feature in the Super Channel, which lets you play break music straight from your smartphone. With several ways to get the job done, you can work the way you want to.
PreSonus StudioLive AR mixers are tightly integrated with state-of-the-art recording software to help you achieve your creative vision. Record with PreSonus’ Capture™ live-recording software, then edit in their award-winning Studio One® Artist DAW (recording and production software); both are included free.
To get a great mix, you need high-quality effects. The StudioLive AR12 USB has you covered with an internal stereo effects processor with 16 presets, including an assortment of room, hall, and plate reverbs; chorus and delay effects; even a preset that emulates an acoustically treated studio room to provide a warmer, more intimate tone. A dedicated effects return, complete with master level fader and dedicated monitor sends, lets you adjust the amount of the effects in your main and monitor mixes. You can even bypass the effects with a footswitch (optional). It’s just another way that StudioLive AR mixers enable you to build professional-quality mixes and recordings quickly and easily.
Compact and built for the road, the StudioLive AR12 USB is an easy-to-use, all-in-one solution for audio mixing and recording. With a wide variety of connections, two ways to record, and a simple, elegant mixing surface, it will quickly become the heart of your live and studio sound systems. Check it out now at your favorite PreSonus dealer!
- 14-channel mixer
- 4 mono and 4 stereo channels
- 60 mm level fader, Pan, Mute, PFL solo
- 1 stereo Super Channel (Ch. 13/14)
- 2 monitor buses with PFL solo
- 1 stereo effects bus
- 1 stereo effects return with 60 mm master fader, Dedicated monitor sends, Effects bypass footswitch jack
- 2 instrument inputs
- 12 balanced line inputs
- 2 unbalanced inserts
- 8 balanced mic inputs with Class A microphone preamp & Global 48V phantom power
- Stereo Super Channel with Stereo RCA inputs 1/8-inch stereo input, Switchable SD™/USB stereo playback, Bluetooth 4.1 input
- L/R XLR main outputs
- 2 balanced TRS monitor outputs
- 1 balanced TRS effects output
- L/R Control Room outputs with level control
- Headphone output with level control
- Highpass filter on every channel
- Mono channels: 3-band semi-parametric EQ with sweepable mid-band
- Stereo channels: 3-band semi-parametric EQ
- Stereo effects processor with 16 presets
- 14x4 24-bit/96 kHz, USB 2.0 audio recording interface, Record every channel plus the main mix
- 2x2 SD recorder - Supports SD™ and SDHC™ formats up to 32 GB
- Capture™ recording software
- Studio One ® 3 Artist recording and production software (DAW)
- Internal power supply - Standard IEC power connector
- Sturdy metal construction
- Rackmount kit optional
For more information, please visit presonus.com