PreSonus Studio 192 Mobile
PreSonus Studio 192 Mobile, PreSonus Studio 192 Mobile USB 3.0 audio interface delivers exceptional sonic fidelity, flexible connectivity, and professional monitoring and mixing controls in a compact desktop design. Whether you’re a producer, an audio engineer, an independent band, a sound designer, or all of the above, your Studio 192 Mobile was built for you to create.The Studio 192 Mobile provides an integrated, portable, hardware and software solution for recording in personal and professional studios wherever they may be. Switch between any two mixes using the Cue function and the onboard headphone amp. Software-controlled Dim and Mono options let you take control of your main mix. Use the six balanced outputs for monitor mixing or speaker switching, or both, depending on how you work. With its flexible software and abundant I/O, the Studio 192 Mobile fits into any recording and production environment.
Connect a Studio 192 Mobile and you’ll instantly hear details and an open high end you expect from a professional studio front end. The Studio 192 Mobile operates at up to 192 kHz for ultra-high-definition mixing and recording. High-quality Burr-Brown converters on every input and output provide 118 dB of dynamic range to capture complex musical harmonics smoothly and naturally with no audible distortion. And our recallable XMAX microphone preamps deliver incredibly high headroom, deep lows, smooth highs, and a rich overall sound so you’ll hear every breath, transient, and detail in your recordings.
With the Studio 192 Mobile, your audio interface is an integrated extension of your recording environment. Launch Studio One® 3, and you’ll find full preamp control and monitor-mix functions integrated into your recording environment. Our hybrid Fat Channel plug-in runs on the Studio 192’s DSP and in Studio One on your computer so you can record and monitor with Studio 192-based processing and seamlessly switch to the Studio One Fat Channel for playback. Need to track away from your computer? Launch Studio One Remote on your iPad®.
The Studio 192 Mobile’s onboard features can also be controlled in PreSonus’ free UC Surface control software, so even if you use third-party recording software, you can remotely access them. UC Surface has rapidly won accolades for an intuitive mixing interface that provides quick access to everything you need to create quality monitor mixes.
Adding just the right amount of effects and processing to a monitor mix can make a huge difference in a musician’s ability to experience their performance naturally. To that end, the Studio 192 Mobile includes Studio One Fat Channel plug-in processing on every analog input and the first ADAT inputs, plus a stereo reverb and delay. The result is a better performance and a better recording.
The Studio 192 Mobile has 18 digital inputs and outputs, allowing you to add more analog I/O when you need it. The DigiMax DP88 preamp/converter was designed to seamlessly extend the analog I/O on the Studio 192 Mobile with eight digitally-controlled XMAX preamps, ADAT I/O support up to 96 kHz, direct analog inputs, DAC outputs, and word clock I/O. Its mic preamps are fully remote-controllable from UC Surface, Studio One, and Studio One Remote when connected via ADAT Lightpipe to the Studio 192 Mobile so that they naturally extend your analog inputs both sonically and functionally.
The Studio 192 Mobile gives you a powerful combination audio interface and studio command center. With pristine audio up to 192 kHz, Fat Channel DSP effects, remote-controllable preamps, monitor mixing, speaker switching, a headphone amp, and unprecedented Studio One integration, it gives you a portable recording solution like no other. Check it out at your favorite PreSonus dealer.
- USB 3.0 audio interface
- Total integration with included Studio One® Artist DAW software
- Wireless control over preamp levels, monitor mixing, and speaker switching from included UC Surface touch-control software
- Compatible with most recording software for Mac and Windows
- Flexible Connectivity
- Simultaneous I/O up to 22 inputs/26 outputs (8x14 at 192 kHz)
- Individual stereo main balanced outputs with mono, dim, mute, output metering and level control accessible from front-panel and UC Surface
- 2 front-panel combo microphone/instrument inputs
- 2 XMAX remote-controllable mic preamps with individually switched 48V phantom power
- 2 balanced, line level, direct-to-ADC inputs, available via dual-purpose rear-panel combo jacks
- 4 balanced ¼” TRS outputs for monitor mixing and speaker switching
- ADAT Optical/Dual SMUX inputs/outputs: 16x16 channels at 44.1 or 48 kHz; 8x8 channels at 88.2 or 96 kHz
- Stereo S/PDIF coaxial input and output
- 1 high-volume headphone output with dedicated DAC
- BNC word clock input and output with low-jitter clocking