PreSonus Sceptre S8 8" Powered Monitor (Pair)
PreSonus Sceptre S8 8" Powered Monitor (Pair), 180W 8" Powered Monitor Speaker with Coaxial Speaker Alignment and 32-bit/96kHz Dual-core DSP Processor (Pair)
Next-gen Coaxial Monitors from PreSonus!
The PreSonus Sceptre S8 is the company's next-gen 2-way studio monitor. Bi-amplified with 180 watts of Class D power, the Sceptre S8 employs a cutting-edge coaxial design and acoustic-adjustment controls facilitated by a 32-bit, 96kHz, dual-core processor and advanced Temporal Equalization technology. The result of all this high-tech engineering? Wide panoramic soundstaging, astonishing detail, and stunning dynamics. If you want to make great-sounding music, you've got to be able to hear what you're doing. With the PreSonus Sceptre S8, you can.
PreSonus Sceptre S8 Active 8" Studio Monitor Features at a Glance:
- 2-way active studio monitor with 8" LF and 1" HF in coaxial configuration
- CoActual technology combines DSP time-correction and point-source design
- Symmetrical soundstage and micro-definition imaging
- Coaxial Speaker Coherence Alignment
- 32-bit, 96kHz, dual-core, active floating-point DSP
- Acoustic-tuning controls let you tune your monitors to your room
- Bi-amplified with 180W of Class D power; internal heat sink and power supply
Hear exactly with you're recording with the PreSonus Sceptre S8!
- Powered: Yes
- Power Configuration: Bi-amped (Coaxial Configuration with LF)
- LF Driver Size: 8"
- LF Driver Type: Cone
- HF Driver Size: 1"
- HF Driver Type: Horn-loaded
- LF Driver Power Amp: 90W
- HF Driver Power Amp: 90W
- Total Power: 180W
- Frequency Range: 46Hz-20kHz (-3 dB), 38Hz-23kHz (-10 dB)
- Crossover Frequency: 2.4kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL: 116 dB
- Input Types: 1 x XLR, 1 x TRS
- Enclosure Type: Ported (Front)
- Height: 15.75"
- Width: 11.4"
- Depth: 13.3"
- Weight: 24.25 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: Sceptre S8