PreSonus HP2 Personal Headphone Amplifier, Battery-powered Stereo Headphone Amp with XLR Inputs, 9V Battery or DC Power Supply, and Belt Clip.
Battery-powered Headphone Amp
If you need mobility with uncompromising audio quality, Industrie Music recommends the PreSonus HP2 stereo personal headphone amplifier for driving your wired in-ear monitors or headphones. Compact and portable, the HP2 offers two line-level XLR inputs and one stereo 1/8" headphone out with volume control. Operation can be switched between stereo and mono, and a Pan knob is supplied. You can power the HP2 with an external DC power supply or a 9-volt battery that lasts up to seven hours and includes an LED indicator.
PreSonus HP2 Features at a Glance:
Drive your 'phones with the PreSonus HP2!
- Battery-powered, stereo headphone amplifier
- Inputs: 2 female XLR connectors (via included Y cable)
- Output: stereo, 1/8" phone connector
- Power: 9-volt battery or DC power supply
- Volume control knob; Pan control knob
- Stereo/mono operation switch
- Battery-health LED indicators
- Belt clip included
- 5/8" microphone stand-mount socket