PreSonus FireStudio Mobile 10x6 FireWire Recording System
The FireStudio Mobile features including six line-level inputs and two mic/instrument inputs with our sweet-sounding, high-headroom Class A XMAX™ mic preamplifiers.
Add stereo S/PDIF digital I/O, and you have the most inputs of any mobile audio interface. You also get balanced line outputs, an ultra-loud headphone output, and MIDI I/O.
If you need more than ten inputs for certain gigs, you can daisy-chain the FireStudio Mobile with a second FireStudio Mobile, or with any interface in the FireStudio family, for up to 52 inputs and outputs.
- 8 analog input channels, including mic, line, and instrument inputs
- 2 front-panel combo XLR/¼” mic/instrument inputs with high-headroom Class A XMAX™ mic preamplifiers
- 6 balanced ¼” line-level inputs
- 2 balanced ¼” main (L/R) line outputs
- 1 stereo ¼” headphone output with volume control
- S/PDIF in/out
- MIDI In/Out
- 2 FireWire 400 ports
- Meters, Controls, and Features
- Individual channel-trim controls with -30 dBV to +50 dBV line/-10 to +70 dBu mic gain range
- 48V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Main-output level control
- 3-segment, fast-acting LED input metering
- Power/Sync LED (indicates unit is synced to word clock)
- Daisy-chain multiple FireStudio-family products to create a large, custom system