PreSonus Eris E4.5 4.5" Powered Studio Monitors
PreSonus Eris E4.5 4.5" Powered Studio Monitors, Powered 25W Studio Monitors with 4.5" Kevlar Woofer, 1" Silk-dome Tweeter, and Acoustic Tuning Controls (pair).
Small, Accurate, Affordable Monitors
The PreSonus Eris E4.5 2-way active studio monitors give you a high-quality, high-value alternative to "computer" speakers. Eris employs a Kevlar woofer, a low-mass silk-dome tweeter, Class AB amplification, and professional acoustic-adjustment controls to deliver true studio-monitor accuracy, at a price point that's flooded with ho-hum "multimedia" speakers. And unlike comparably priced studio monitors, Eris gives you controls for flattening frequency response to facilitate accurate mixing. Need accurate monitors but don't want to break the bank? You should give the PreSonus Eris E4.5 a serious audition.
PreSonus: gear designed by musicians, for musicians
The brainchild of current Chief Strategy Officer Jim Odom - a musician, producer, and LSU graduate in electrical engineering, and co-founder Brian Smith (VP of Engineering), a fellow LSU engineering graduate, PreSonus was launched in 1995 with the mission of building affordable, professional music-production tools for musicians and audio engineers. Based in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, PreSonus in 2014 moved into its new digs, complete with a professional recording studio and live-sound venue designed by the world-famous Walters-Storyk Design Group.
PreSonus Eris E4.5 Active Studio Monitors (pr) Features at a Glance:
- Outstanding performance and value
- 4.5" Kevlar woofer, 1" ultra-low-mass silk-dome tweeter
- 50-watt Class AB amplification (25 watts per speaker)
- Balanced 1/4" TRS, unbalanced 1/8" TS, RCA, and bare-wire inputs
- 1/8" stereo headphone output
- Acoustic Space settings let you properly integrate your Eris monitors into your room
- Acoustic Tuning controls let you flatten response for mixing accuracy
The PreSonus Eris E4.5: studio-monitor mojo at a "multimedia" price!
- Powered: Yes
- Power Configuration: Stereo
- LF Driver Size: 4.5"
- LF Driver Type: Cone
- HF Driver Size: 1"
- HF Driver Type: Dome
- Total Power: 50W Class AB (25W per speaker)
- Frequency Range: 70Hz-22kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 2.8kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL: 100 dB
- Features: Low cut (80Hz, 100Hz), Over temperature protection, RF interference protection, Mid and High frequency boost/cut
- Input Types: 1 x 1/4" TRS, 1 x 1/8" TS (aux in), 1 x Dual RCA Stereo
- Output Types: 1 x 1/8" (headphones)
- Enclosure Type: Ported
- Enclosure Material: Vinyl laminated, medium-density fiberboard
- Height: 9.45"
- Width: 6.42"
- Depth: 7.09"
- Weight: 13 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: E4.5