PreSonus Air18S 1200W 18" Powered Subwoofer
PreSonus Air18S 1200W 18" Powered Subwoofer, 1,200W Active PA Subwoofer with 18" LF Driver, 2 Combo XLR/TRS Inputs, 1/8" Stereo Input, Variable Lowpass Filter, and Onboard DSP.
Flexible Active Subwoofer
The PreSonus Air18S active PA subwoofer exhibits a powerful, clear, and accurate low-end punch that belies its compact, lightweight form factor. An 18" woofer is powered by 1,200 watts delivered by a super-efficient Class D amplifier. A variable lowpass filter dials in your upper frequency limit from sub-bass to full-range, while DSP presets enable extended low-end performance, so creating ground-stacked or endfire subwoofer arrays is child's play. Great for both mobile use and permanent installations, the PreSonus Air18S active PA subwoofer is the perfect complement to your full-range Air10, Air12, or Air18 PA system.
PreSonus Air18S Active PA Subwoofer Features at a Glance:
- 1,200W Active PA Subwoofer with 18" LF Driver
- Onboard mixer with 2 XLR/TRS combo inputs and stereo 1/8" input
- Variable lowpass filter dials in your upper frequency limit from sub-bass to full-range
- Convenient DSP presets enable extended low end for ground-stacked or endfire subwoofer arrays
- Up to 12m of delay for proper alignment in 3-way system applications
- Polarity invert for correcting phase issues
- Defeatable front-panel LED for low-visibility installs
- Constructed of durable texture-painted birch with a tour-grade 17-gauge steel grille
- Ergonomic handles and ground-stacking provisions
- Includes castor kit
The lightweight PreSonus Air18S active PA subwoofer delivers optimum performance!
- Powered/Unpowered: Powered
- LF Driver Size: 18" Woofer (3" voice coil)
- Total Power: 1200W
- Inputs: 2 x XLR-1/4" combo
- Outputs: 2 x XLR (thru out)
- Frequency Range: 35Hz-150Hz (-10 dB)
- Crossover Frequency: Variable Lowpass filter
- Maximum Peak SPL: 137 dB
- Signal Processing: Alignment delay up to 12m, Polarity invert, Ground-stacked/Endfire presets for subwoofer arrays, "Mo' Bass" Presonus tuning
- Mounting Options: Floor
- Power Source: Standard IEC AC cable
- Enclosure Material: 0.59" Birch Plywood
- Height: 26.1"
- Width: 19.3"
- Depth: 25.6"
- Weight: 83.8 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: AIR18S