PreSonus Air10 1200W 10" Powered Speaker, 1,200W Active PA Speaker with Hybrid Class D/Class AB Amplifier, 10" LF Driver, 1" High-frequency Driver, 2 Combo XLR/TRS Inputs, 1/8" Stereo Input, and Onboard DSP.
Innovative Hybrid Amplifier Sets This PA Speaker Apart
The PreSonus Air10 active PA speaker is compact and lightweight, but it produces extended lows and natural-sounding highs. A 10" woofer and 1" tweeter are powered by 1,200 watts delivered by an innovative Class D/Class AB hybrid amplifier. The Class D efficiently drives the Air10's low end, while the Class AB yields smooth, natural high-frequency response. Built-in presets for front of house, wedge placement, music playback, enhanced low end, and improved speech intelligibility make common applications a piece of cake. Onboard EQ controls tailor the Air10 to your room. Appreciated by Industrie Music mobile DJs and installation engineers, the PreSonus Air10 active PA speaker delivers excellent performance in a modestly-sized package.
For best results, keep those amps separatedA 10" speaker cone moves a lot of air, so the amplifier driving it has got to be beefy. The Air10's Class D amp is up to the task, sending up to 900 dedicated low-end watts through the 2" voice coil for rich, powerful bass. The Air10 features a crossover set at 2.2kHz, leaving the 1" HF compression driver free to make the most of its 300W — handling only the highest frequencies. The result is optimal sound quality that Industrie Music live sound gurus were quick to appreciate.
DSP is the answer to your mixing challenges
The most useful pieces of gear are often the ones that are the most flexible. The Presonus Air10 full-range loudspeaker lets you use a variety of input sources, thanks to its multiple connector formats. Each of its two combo XLR mic/TRS line inputs has a Class A microphone preamp, as well as gain control. The 1/8” aux in facilitates use with mobile devices like smartphones and tablets, and when you combine these signals using the AIR10’s internal mixer, the balanced XLR Mix output lets you send the signals to other AIR-series speakers.
PreSonus Air10 Active PA Speaker Features:
- Ultra-lightweight 1,200W 2-way active PA loudspeaker
- Onboard mixer with 2 XLR/TRS combo inputs and stereo 1/8" input
- Class D efficiently drives the 10" low-frequency driver
- Class AB powers the 1" high-frequency driver for smooth, natural-sounding highs
- Convenient performance presets for front of house, wedge placement, music playback, enhanced low end, and improved speech intelligibility
- Onboard EQ controls tailor the sound to your room
- Location presets optimize performance for stand and bracket mounting and flown installations
- Carries PreSonus's impressive 6-year warranty
- Powered: Yes
- Power Configuration: Bi-amped
- LF Driver Size: 10" Woofer
- HF Driver Size: 1" Compression Driver
- LF Driver Power Amp: 500W Continuous, 900W Peak Class D
- HF Driver Power Amp: 200W Continuous, 300W Peak Class A/B
- Total Power: 1200W Peak
- Inputs: 2 x XLR-1/4" combo, 1 x 1/8" (aux in)
- Outputs: 1 x XLR (mix out)
- Frequency Range: 55Hz-20khz (-10 dB)
- Maximum Peak SPL: 121 dB SPL
- Horizontal Coverage Angle: 90 Degrees
- Vertical Coverage Angle: 60 Degrees
- Signal Processing: EQ (HF, LF), Performance Presets (DJ, FOH, Monitor, Speech, Enhance)
- Enclosure Material: Rugged Molded Plastic
- Mounting Options: Pole Mount with 1.37" socket, 3 x M10 Fly Points, Wall Mount (optional bracket)
- Power Source: Standard IEC AC cable
- Height: 20.3"
- Width: 11.8"
- Depth: 11.5"
- Weight: 28.7 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: AIR10
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.