If you’ve got a board full of analog 9-volt stompboxes, Volto 3’s 6,200 mAh battery will make short work of them. And it’ll keep on going forever — up to 25% longer than previous versions. Of course, battery life will vary based on the total current draw of your pedals (more pedals equals faster discharge).
Pedals chew through 9-volt batteries, which are expensive, unreliable, and bad for the environment. Pedaltrain’s Volto 3 is the solution. It’s engineered for a lifetime of recharges — double that of its predecessor — replacing thousands of batteries. And you don’t need to worry about overcharging, thanks to its revolutionary Battery Health programming.
Volto 3 is built to take a licking. Not only is its rugged green shell designed to withstand abuse, its triple-reinforced USB housing (one of our favorite new features here at Industrie Music) enables you to plug, unplug, and repeat without fear of damaging the unit.
Pedaltrain Volto 3 Features:
- 6,200 mAh battery supplies 25% longer charge life than earlier versions
- Double the lifetime charges as its predecessor
- Battery Health programming safeguards against overcharging
- Rugged green shell provides exceptional durability
- Triple-reinforced USB housing can withstand repeated connections and disconnections
- Convenient smartphone-sized chassis
- Includes 2 3-position daisy chains, 2 single-end straight cables, an AC charger with international plug adapters, and 2 hook-and-loop strips
Rechargeable Li-polymer Battery
5V DC 1A USB
2000mA (max), rated 6200 mAh