This revolutionary pedalboard is constructed of ultra-tough and lightweight aluminum alloy. Its frame weighs less than 3/4" plywood of similar size, plus, there are no moving parts to loosen or wear out. Plus, it's solidly constructed with a durable powder-coat finish. Add to that a heavy-duty tour-grade case, and you'll be well-assured your Pedaltrain Metro 20 TC will last a lifetime. You'll find Pedaltrain boards under the feet of many guitarists here at Industrie Music.
Versatile open-frame, elevated, angled design
Pedaltrain boards feature unique, open-frame elevated and angled designs that provide added flexibility when configuring the layout of your effects. Cables can be neatly routed over, under, and through the open slots in the top surface area of the pedalboard to keep the risk of possible accidental disconnection to a minimum. Pedals may be added, removed, rearranged, or bypassed quickly and easily. These units include plenty of industrial-grade, adhesive-backed hook-and-loop material along with detailed instructions to make setup fast and efficient. You can easily and securely mount virtually any effects pedal, volume pedal, wah pedal, or other device (such as a pedal power supply, channel switcher, power strip, direct box, or wireless receiver).
Pedaltrain Metro 20 TC Features:
- Durable 20" x 8" aluminum alloy pedalboard
- Open, elevated, angled frame design for easy reach of pedals
- Can connect cables neatly and securely over, under, and through surface slots
- Easy to add, remove, rearrange, or bypass pedals
- Includes hook and loop material for easy anchoring of your effects pedals
- Comes with heavy-duty tour-grade case
- Lasting powder-coat finish
Featherweight, aircraft grade aluminum board