Pedaltrain Classic 1 SC 22"x 12.5" Pedalboard with Soft Case
Pedaltrain Classic 1 SC 22"x 12.5" Pedalboard with Soft Case, Aircraft-grade Aluminum Pedalboard, 22" x 12.5", 4-rail, with Fitted Soft Case.
The Pedalboard Evolves
Has your collection of guitar or bass pedals grown? Perhaps it's time to consider a professional pedalboard. The Pedaltrain Classic series carries on the legacy of the company's top-selling pedalboards. Based on the 'board that started it all, the Classic 1 boasts Pedaltrain's battle-tested 4-rail design with traditional rail spacing - but it's the new innovations that make the Classic 1 a superstar. It's been updated with an open front (say goodbye to those portholes), which makes power-supply mounting easier and more convenient than ever.
For the Classic 1, Pedaltrain raised the elevation by about an inch - which gives you better clearance for power supplies and switching systems. They also include 88" of their pro-grade, adhesive-backed hook-and-loop pedal fastener, an assortment of zip ties for securing cables, and a fitted soft case for protection when traveling to and from gigs. If your pedal arsenal is getting out of control, Industrie Music recommends checking out the Classic 1 - from the company that put pedalboards on the map.
Pedaltrain Classic 1 Pedalboard and Case Features:
- Pedaltrain's battle-tested 4-rail design with traditional rail spacing
- 22" x 12.5" x 3.5", lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum construction
- Open front makes power-supply mounting easier and more convenient
- Raised elevation gives you better clearance for power supplies and switching systems
- 88" of pro-grade, adhesive-backed hook-and-loop for securing pedals
Assortmentof zip ties included for organizing and securing cables
- Included fitted soft case protects your 'board during local travel
Organize your pedals with the Pedaltrain Classic 1!
- Length: 22"
- Depth: 12.5"
- Height: 3.5"
- Weight: 2.5 lbs.
- Powered: No
- Material: Aircraft grade aluminum
- Manufacturer Part Number: PT-CL1-SC