PeaveyRBN 215 2000W Dual 15 inch Powered Subwoofer,2000W Active Subwoofer with Dual 15" Woofers, 9-band EQ, Onboard DSP, 2 Combo Inputs, and 2 XLR Outputs.
The Perfect Base for Peavey RBN Loudspeakers
Adding this powered sub to your Peavey ribbon loudspeaker setup is a breeze. The RBN 215's ability to be pole-mounted saves space and speaker stands onstage. Plus, a Setup Wizard with 150ms delay and onboard DSP delivers a sound that's sure to tickle your audience's ears and shake their seats. The Peavey RBN 215 is loaded with dual 15" woofers and a powerful 2000-watt amplifier for full, clean output down to 36Hz. That's lower than the low E on a bass guitar. The ultra-braced 18mm birch cabinet is made to withstand the rigors of the road. And onboard limiting protects your speaker from unexpected peaks when you're running hot.
Peavey RBN 215 Powered Subwoofer at a Glance:
- Huge sound from a travel-friendly subwoofer
- Onboard EQ, Setup Wizard, and limiting: the complete package
Huge sound from a travel-friendly subwoofer
Industrie Music respects that Peavey has always pushed the envelope concerning wattage-to-size ratios, from its thunderous bass amp heads to its powerful loudspeakers. The RBN 215 takes up the mantle in 2016 by pairing a super-efficient 2000W power amp with dual 15" woofers in a braced birch cabinet for excellent coverage at live music and theater events.
Onboard EQ, Setup Wizard, and limiting: the complete package
The Peavey RBN SUB 215's onboard 9-band EQ with program presets is a great starting point for artists who want to get a good sound quickly. A Setup Wizard guides you through your speaker/sub configurations in a flash, with up to 150ms of delay to ensure your speakers and subs fire at the right time. Onboard digital limiting keeps hot line-level PA signals from damaging your components.
Peavey RBN 215 Powered Subwoofer Features:
- Great for venue installs, outdoor events, and houses of worship
- 2000W peak power and dual 15" woofers deliver full power down to 36Hz
- Setup Wizard makes installs a breeze
- DSP makes it easy to integrate with the RBN 112 and other loudspeakers
- 150ms delay time aligns your sub to your loudspeakers
- Onboard 9-band EQ presets for quick tone tailoring
- 2 combo XLR, 1/4", speakON inputs
- XLR thru output for multi-speaker setups
- Digital limiting prevents speaker damage
- Internal temperature mounting and variable-speed fan keep your system running cool
- Pole mount saves space onstage by reducing speaker stands
- Mounting pole not included, sold separately
Round out your ribbon loudspeakers with big bass: the Peavey RBN 215 powered subwoofer!
2 x 15"
2 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/line), 1 x 1/8" (line in)
1 x XLR (thru), 1 x XLR (high pass out)
35Hz-116Hz (-6 dB)
110Hz (100Hz-120Hz suggested)
Delay, 9-band graphic EQ, high-pass filters