On-Stage Stands RS7500 Tilt-back Tripod Amp Stand, 5-position Heavy-duty Tilt-back Amp Stand with 100 Lb. Capacity and Built-in Threaded Mic Adapter.
This Amp Stand Makes Miking Easy!
On Stage Stands' RS7500 tilt-back tripod amp stand makes getting the best possible sound out of your guitar amplifier - and miking it - super easy. For starters, the RS7500 gets your amp off the stage floor, decoupling it from the stage and cutting out boomy bass so your guitar sounds clearer. It also lets you angle your amplifier up at you so you can hear it better too. Standard microphone threading at the top of the RS7500 lets you attach a boom so you can mic up your amp. And though it's fairly light weight, the heavy-duty On Stage Stands RS7500 can hold combo amps up to 100 lbs.
On Stage Stands RS7500 Tilt-back Tripod Amp Stand Features:
- A super-useful combo guitar amplifier and microphone stand
- Tilt-back stand design provides exceptional stability with minimal stage contact
- 5 x tilt positions let you angle your amp for better monitoring
- Rubber amp holders and foam padded collar firmly hold your amp in place
- Friction locking knob makes it easy to adjust your stand height
- 5/8" threaded end attaches to and standard mic stand boom for easy mic placement
- Entirely constructed from road-tough materials to meet touring conditions
- Weight capacity up to 100 lbs. accommodates even massive combo amps
Get better sound and easier miking with the On Stage Stands RS7500 tilt-back tripod amp stand!