On-Stage Stands KSP20 Keyboard Sustain Pedal, Keyboard/Digital Piano Sustain Pedal with Lightweight Plastic Chassis, Molded-in Top Tread, Gripping Rubber Feet, and Polarity Reverse Switch - For Use with Most Keyboards.
A Simple and Affordable Keyboard Pedal!
The On-Stage Stands KSP20 keyboard sustain pedal fits in your keyboard gig bag, works like a champ, and promises to provide years and years of reliable performance. What else would you expect from On-Stage Stands, a company devoted to making gear you can load up, toss around, jump on, and generally abuse. Molded-in tread on the top and a great set of rubber feet keep your KSP20 sustain pedal from sliding around, and a polarity switch ensures you can use it with pretty much any keyboard on earth. Even if you've already got a keyboard pedal you like, they're so little that you can comfortably keep a backup On-Stage Stands KSP20 pedal in your gig bag.
On-Stage Stands KSP20 Keyboard Sustain Pedal Features:
- Heavy-duty keyboard sustain pedal provides you with years of performance and exceptional feel
- Molded-in top tread and rubber feet ensure the stability and durability you need
- Lightweight, low-profile design makes this pedal extremely portable
- Polarity reverse switch provides compatibility with most Yamaha, Casio, Korg, Roland, and other keyboards with 1/4" pedal input jacks
- 6'-long cable allows you to comfortably position your pedal wherever you prefer
On-Stage Stands' KSP20 gives you a high-performance keyboard sustain pedal for a great low price!
- Type: Sustain
- Polarity: Switchable
- Manufacturer Part Number: KSP20
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.