On-Stage Stands KSP100 Keyboard Sustain Pedal, Piano-style Keyboard/Digital Piano Sustain Pedal with Powder-coated Metal Chassis, Heavy-tension Spring, Polarity Reverse Switch, and Protective Cover - For Use with Most Keyboards.
A Simple and Affordable Piano Pedal!
The On-Stage Stands KSP100 piano-style sustain pedal gives you the stability and durability you need at a price you can't pass up. No matter what you're willing to pay, you'll seldom find a simple, universal piano-style sustain pedal that's as comfortable and responsive as the On-Stage Stands KSP100. Its black powder-coat finished all metal chassis provides you with exceptional stability, and it heavy-duty spring delivers the dynamic resistance you demand. What's more, the KSP100 features a handy polarity switch, so you can use it with just about any keyboard with a 1/4" pedal input jack.
On-Stage Stands KSP100 Piano-style Keyboard Sustain Pedal Features:
- Heavy-duty piano-style sustain pedal provides you with years of performance and exceptional feel
- All-metal base delivers the stability and durability you need
- High-tension spring offers realistic dynamic resistance
- Removable scratch-resistant cover protects the chrome pedal and doubles as a non-slip grip
- Polarity reverse switch provides compatibility with most Yamaha, Casio, Korg, Roland, and other keyboards with 1/4" pedal input jacks
- 6'-long cable allows you to comfortably position your pedal wherever you prefer
On-Stage Stands' KSP100 gives you a high-performance piano-style sustain pedal for a great low price!