On-Stage Stands GS7462B A-Frame Guitar Stand, A-frame Guitar Stand with Velveteen Rubber Padding and Stepped Yoke for Acoustics and Electrics.
Sturdy A-frame Guitar Stand
The On-Stage Stands A-Frame guitar stand will hold your solidbody guitars (as long as they're not offset-waist models) and acoustics. Why own multiple stands when this stand's patented stepped yoke design will hold 'em all? The A-Frame guitar stand is virtually impossible to knock over. It's also really compact and can double as a desk stand for a compact mixer. It's rugged and great for touring. If you have more than one, it nests neatly with its siblings when not in use. Protect your guitars with the On-Stage Stands A-Frame guitar stand.
Protect your guitar
The On-Stage Stands A-Frame guitar stand is constructed with thick 1" x 1" square tubing and has special formula velveteen rubber where it comes in contact with your guitar. The patented stepped yoke holds both acoustic and electric guitars, as well as desktop mixers and combo amps. It's an awesome value, too! Protect your guitar with the On-Stage Stands A-Frame guitar stand.
On-Stage Stands A-Frame Guitar Stand Features at a Glance:
- Handily holds a guitar, compact mixer, or small amp
- Velveteen rubber padding
- 1" x 1" tubing
- Black powder coat finish
- Stepped yoke holds both acoustic and electric guitars, as well as desktop mixers and combo amps
- 10-degree tilt back angle and splayed foot print make for a stable foundation
- Folds flat in seconds for easy storage and travel
- Nests neatly if you have more than 1
The On-Stage Stands A-Frame guitar stand is compact, effective, and affordable!
- Type: Stand
- Number of Guitars: 1
- Intended Guitar Type: Electric/Acoustic Guitar
- Weight: 4.41 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: GS7462B
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.