On Stage Hang-It ProGrip II Guitar Stand
On Stage Hang-It ProGrip II Guitar Stand The GS8200 combines the security and convenience of an auto-locking
yoke with the ease of the Hang-It™design. Simply hang your guitar on
the patent-pending yoke and the weight of your guitar draws the spring-loaded yoke arms to pull the gates of the yoke shut, all in one single action! Removal is just as easy; picking up your guitar opens the gates instantly. Improved features include a purple designer cam locking mid-point clutch and reinforced leg housing. Other features include inert rubber padding, reinforced tripod leg braces, and non-slip rubber end caps.
Applications: Single Guitar Stand
Height Adj.: 30”-43”
Weight Capacity: 40 lbs.
Padding: Inert Rubber
Construction: Steel and reinforced nylon
leg housing and clutches.
Color: Black Powder Coat Finish
- Auto-close and release spring-loaded yoke
- Inert rubber padding
- Cam locking mid-point clutch
- Low-profile cam-locking clutch holds up to 40 lbs. and adjusts stand height from 30"-43"
- Reinforced leg braces for max support and stability
- Non-slip rubber end caps
- The spring-loaded yoke design is constructed of reinforced ABS plastic, which supports any guitar or similar stringed instrument