The Man Who Mistook His Wife For A Hat investigates the world of a person with visual agnosia – such people “see but do not see”. This Chamber Opera by Michael Nyman, with libretto by Oliver Sacks, Christopher Rawlence and Michael Morris, was based on the book of the same title by Oliver Sacks, and first performed in London on 27 October 1986. This full score edition contains introductions in English, French, German, and Italian. Scored for Soprano, Tenor, Baritone, Harp, Piano, 2 Violins, Viola, and 2 Cellos, it has duration 70 minutes. Performance material is available to hire from the publishers.
Price Match Policy
Thanks for the opportunity to Price Match. Once this Price Match request is received we will look into it and get back to you (normally within 1 to 2 business day). If you leave us your phone number; this will be the quickest way to get a response. If not, then we will respond by email, no problems.
In most cases we can match any authorised Australian retailer’s price; as long as they currently have stock. Sometimes we may even be able to beat their price for you, so it’s certainly worthwhile taking a moment to fill in the request.
Why choose Industrie Music?
- When you shop with Industrie Music you are supporting a 100% Australian owned business.
- We have passionate staff with the expertise to help you with any after sales support you may require.
- We only source our products from the Authorised Australian Distributors giving you legitimate Australian warranty and distributor support.
- Your Price Match request will help us continue to offer the best prices and service in the country.
Price match conditions!
Direct deposit & Credit Cards, Paypal accepted.
- Afterpay, Zipmoney, not excepted on price matching. unless the site we're price matching offers these forms of payments.
- We can only Price Match Australian Retail Stores and Authorised Dealers. we do not price match sale items, eBay.com, eBay.com.au, amazon.com, amazon.com.au, Reverb.com.
Order Dispatch Times
Online orders take 12/24 hours to process, and usually dispatched once payment has cleared with in 1 to 3 Business days.
Once payments have cleared Orders will be dispatched from our store in Leicchardt NSW by, Couriers Please, Fast-way, TNT or Australia Post.
Orders are typically delivered within business hours only, Mon - Fri (excl. Public Holidays). Some orders may be dispatched directly from our supplier in order to shorten delivery time. Please allow up to 2 days for dispatch and 2-8 working days for delivery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.