Mayones Duvell BL 7
Mayones Duvell BL 7, Handmade in Poland, Mayones Guitars have established themselves as true masters of their craft when it comes to creating instruments made of high quality exotic woods with attention to every fine detail.
Please bear in mind instruments in the photos may feature some custom options.
Profiled Black Limba (Black Korina)
Special contoured for easy upper frets access
Back belly cut
Front forearm contour*
Bolt-on neck joint with a 4-screw mounted on ferrules*
5-ply / Wenge-Purpleheart
Post-2017, replacing 5-ply Wenge-Bubinga after new CITES regulations.
Ebony, No binding
Width at nut – 48.5 mm
Width XII fret – 61.0 mm
Width XXIV fret – 66.0 mm
Thickness I fret – 20.0 mm
Thickness XII fret – 21.0 mm
24 extra jumbo, Ferd Wagner 9685 Stainless Steel
Crown dimensions: 2.80 × 1.45 mm (w × h)
Graph Tech Black TUSQ
16″ (406 mm)
Original Luminlay™ side dots - Super Blue 2 mm
Double action truss rod, Model's name inscripted in the trussrod cover
Angled, No binding, Body matching finish
4 + 3
H-H / Seymour Duncan Nazgul (bridge) + Sentient (neck)
Other Brands, Models and Configuration of pickups – on request
(extra fee may be required)
1 × Volume
Mayones Treble Bleed Mod
3-way lever switch
Push-pull pot for pickups with coil-split option only
Standard metal dome knob(-s)
Hipshot 7 String Fixed Guitar Bridge
Hipshot Grip-Lock Locking Tuners
.010 - .60 [7-string]
Schaller Security Straplocks
Mayones Hybrid Gigbag
Please note: The current estimated lead time are: QT >20 weeks (depending on a model), PT - 30-45 weeks. not in stock Pre orders only.
- All Mayones instruments are handcrafted in Gdańsk, Poland.
- The actual colour, finish, shading or texture may be different from the samples shown on the website and in the catalogue.
- Prices and delivery times may vary depending on version, chosen finish and hardware.
- All features, specifications, and availability subject to change without notice.
- Mayones and the Mayones logo are a registered trademarks of Gitary Mayones Partnership.
- All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.