Markbass Little Mark Ninja 1,000W Bass Amp Head Lime Green, This high-powered head is the result of years of experience;
it has Little Mark’s simple, intuitive and effective controls, but boasts a large supply of power and serious headroom in a compact, lightweight package.
Co-designed with Markbass artist Richard Bona, the Little Mark Ninja first and foremost respects the priority of tone that has driven the international success of Little Mark's heads, upgraded with an astounding 1,000W power amp. It gives a massive amount of power, exceptionally clear and dynamic, and performs flawlessly thanks to the cutting-edge Markbass Proprietary Technology.
- INPUT: impedance 500 Kohm, max. voltage 15 Vpp
- BALANCED INPUT (XLR): impedance 100 Kohm, max. voltage 25 Vpp
- EFFECT RETURN: impedance 33 Kohm, max. voltage 10 Vpp
- GAIN: -60 dB to +23 dB range
- MASTER VOLUME
- LINE OUT LEVEL
- GROUND LIFT (switch on rear panel)
- PRE/POST EQ (switch on rear panel)
- LOW: center frequency: 40Hz; level: ±16dB
- LOW MID: center frequency: 360Hz, level: ±16dB
- HIGH MID: center frequency: 800Hz, level: ±16dB
- HIGH: center frequency: 10kHz, level: ±16dB
- VPF (Variable Pre-shape Filter): center frequency 380Hz
- VLE (Vintage Loudspeaker Emulator): frequency range 250Hz-20kHz
- LINE OUT: balanced XLR, max. voltage 20 Vpp
- EFFECT SEND: unbalanced, max. voltage 20 Vpp (pre-EQ)
- TUNER OUT: unbalanced, max. voltage 2 Vpp
- SPEAKER OUT: speakon/1/4" combo, 1/4"
- WEIGHT: 6.39 lb. / 2.9 kg
- WIDTH: 10.87" / 27.6 cm
- DEPTH: 9.84" / 2.5 cm
- HEIGHT: 3.27". / 8.3 cm
- OUTPUT POWER: 1000W RMS @ 4 ohms / 500W RMS @ 8 ohms
- POWER REQUIREMENT:100/120V; 230V; 240V - 50/60Hz (Voltage is factory preset according to region of sale)
Add this to your rig today formore incredible low-end kick.