The Lauten Audio LS-208 is a front-address large-diaphragm condenser mic that excels in studio, broadcast, and live applications alike. Benefit from a wide frequency response, expansive dynamic range, and impressive SPL handling. Beyond that, built-in highpass and lowpass filters enable you to capture sound with exceptional quality — right at the source. You also get a custom spider shockmount, hard-mount, foam windscreen, and road case. The LS-208 gives you dynamic mic handling, along with high-end studio condenser sound quality.
Capture great sound right at the source
The LS-208 makes capturing great sound effortless. Built-in highpass and lowpass filters give you all the frequency shaping you need. You also get 135dB of SPL handling — no internal or external attenuation required. Whether you need to filter out rumble, room tone, or high-frequency background noise, or simply have a loud source, the LS-208 makes recording easy.
Lauten Audio LS-208 Features:
- Front-address large-diaphragm condenser mic
- Offers dynamic mic handling with high-end studio condenser sound quality
- Excels in studio, broadcast, and live applications alike
- Built-in highpass and lowpass filters give you all the frequency shaping you need
- 135dB of SPL handling accommodates loud sources
- Includes a custom spider shockmount, hard-mount, foam windscreen, and road case