Korg King Korg Analog Modelling Synthesizer Black, KingKORG is the full-fledged analog modelling synthesiser you've been waiting for. It carries on the design philosophy of classic Korg analog synthesisers such as the MS-20 and the Mono/Poly, which gave rise to the Prophecy, the Z1, the MS2000, and the RADIAS.
This exciting new instrument delivers the unique characteristics of a dedicated synthesiser, especially the fun of transforming the sound by tweaking an impressive array of knobs. While technologically impressive, KingKORG is approachable even to players who are new to synthesisers. And it particularly shines on stage, not only with its great sound, but also literally with a gorgeous champagne gold finish, befitting its royal name – KingKORG.
- A full-fledged, 61-key analog modelling synthesiser designed for live performance
- Powerful oscillators that are understandable to the beginner, yet satisfying for the expert
- Modelling filters that reproduce the sound of classic instruments
- Three master effect sections (each with six effect types) add the finishing touch to your sound
- Vacuum tube driver circuit adds rich overtones and powerful distortion
- New panel layout designed for intuitive operation
- CV/GATE OUT jack lets you control a Korg monotribe or MS-20
- Support for librarian software that lets you manage programs
For more information, please visit Korg.com