Korg In Ear Metronome Dancing Sync, Enjoy private dance lessons anytime An ultra-miniature music player that you wear in your ear
SyncDancing is an ultra-miniature music player for ballroom dance practice that you wear in your ear like an earphone. In addition to metronome functionality, it has 20 built-in standard ballroom dance songs, so you can practice at any time while listening your favorite dance songs. This one unit provides everything you need for improving your dancing skills, sharpening your sense of rhythm, and becoming familiar with dance songs. You can practice by yourself, or synchronize the tempo via infrared so that two people can each wear a unit and practice together.
* The lineup also includes the In-EarMetronome and SyncMetronome that are ideal for practicing your instrument, and the StrokeRhythm that's ideal for improving your golf stroke. Choose the model that best meets your needs.
- Practice dancing while listening to the rhythm or song directly in your ear
- Twenty standard ballroom dance songs are built-in
- Infrared tempo synchronization, ideal for practicing as a couple
- Built-in voice count is useful for lessons
- A wide variety of beats and rhythms
- Use the jog switch to set the tempo intuitively
- Comfortably and securely fits a variety of ear shapes
- Battery operation, and memory backup
- Ear pad and carrying case included
For more information, please visit korg.com