Focusrite Scarlett 2i2
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2, USB 2.0 Audio Interface, 2-in/2-out, 24-bit/192kHz, with 2 Mic/Line/Instrument Inputs, USB Bus Power, and Bundled Software - Mac/PC.
Studio Quality You Can Take Anywhere
If you make the world's top-selling USB audio interface, do you rest on your laurels? Not if you're Focusrite! The second generation Scarlett 2i2 raises the bar with vanishingly low latency, 192kHz sample rates, optimized preamp gain structure, and instrument inputs that handle scorching hot pickups. Ideal for the small project studio or mobile rig, the Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 G2 sports two combo inputs with great-sounding Scarlett mic pres plus line-level/instrument jacks. It runs on USB bus power and features analog protection circuitry to safeguard against power surges. The Scarlett 2i2 looks quite fetching in its red-and-black livery, and Focusrite has upgraded the industrial design with grippy metal gain knobs and a sleeker metal chassis. Plug in, fire up the bundled software, and you're ready to rock.
Optimized second-generation technology
The 2nd-generation Focusrite Scarlett 2i2's exterior has undergone a sleek makeover. Under the hood, though, it's been tweaked and upgraded to deliver better sonics, lower latency, and enhanced ease of use. With sample rates up to 192kHz, you've got studio-grade sound you can take anywhere. And Focusrite has evened out the gain structure of the natural-sounding Scarlett mic preamps, letting you set levels more accurately. The instrument inputs have also been re-engineered to handle the hottest active pickups. Lastly, Focusrite has wired analog protection circuitry across the Scarlett 2i2's inputs and outputs, safeguarding your interface from damaging power surges.
Super-low latency for better performances
You know you perform better when you've got a great-sounding monitor mix with everything you need to hear to be inspired — for example, reverb and delay on a guitar solo. The Scarlett 2i2's super-low latency lets you monitor with native plug-in effects in real time, so you can hear your parts as you envision them and record better performances. At Industrie Music, we know you can't put a price on that.
Award-winning Focusrite preamps capture great audio
The Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 is equipped with two vibrant and pristine Focusrite preamps. For over 25 years, Focusrite's award-winning mic pres have proven their mettle in pro studios around the world. Focusrite ports their considerable design savvy into the transparent, low-noise, low-distortion preamps in the Scarlett 2i2. This is the same technology found in Focusrite's flagship products, giving you gobs of available headroom to accommodate your dynamic, condenser, and ribbon mics on any source, no matter how boisterous. Of course, you also get phantom power for your mics that require it.
Keep an eye on your levels with front-panel indicators
Your mom always said to watch your levels. Well, perhaps she didn't, but you know you should — and the Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 makes it easy. The 2i2's innovative halo indicators always let you know when you've got a healthy signal level for recording. If the halo is Red, your signal is clipping, and you should back down your gain. The halo will momentarily turn amber as the level returns to a happy level — at which point it will turn green. Simple and intuitive, isn't it?
Exclusive software bundle gets you up and running fast
The Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 ships with a killer software bundle headlined by the exclusive Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack, which features a 16-track version of the DAW with 12 additional plug-ins, including Eleven Lite guitar amp emulation. You also get Ableton Live Lite, Softube's Time and Tone Bundle, the Focusrite Red Plug-in Suite, and 2GB of Loopmasters samples, as well as access to Focusrite's Plug-in Collective, with exclusive offers from Nugen Audio, Exponential Audio, Fabfilter, D16 Group, Flux, Positive Grid, Sound Radix, Eventide, iZotope, and more.
- Red 2 and Red 3 Plug-in Suite
- Softube Time and Tone Pack
- Exclusive Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack
- Ableton Live Lite DAW software
- Loopmasters sounds and samples (2GB)
- Novation Bass Station VST and AU plug-in synth
- XLN Addictive Keys
- Access to Focusrite's Plug-in Collective, with exclusive offers from Nugen Audio, Exponential Audio, Fabfilter, D16 Group, Flux, Positive Grid, Sound Radix, Eventide, iZotope, and more
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Features:
- Optimized second-generation technology
- 2 award-winning Scarlett mic preamps with generous even gain
- 2 re-engineered instrument inputs accommodate the hottest pickups
- Class-leading converters, sample rates up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Headphone output with volume control
- Vanishingly low latency lets you monitor with plug-ins, no DSP required
- Keep an eye on your levels with front-panel indicators
- 2 balanced 1/4" outputs accommodate pro studio monitors
- Compact, roadworthy chassis goes where you go
- USB bus powered — one cable does it all
- Exclusive software bundle gets you up and running fast
- Computer Connectivity: USB
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O: 2 x 2
- Number of Preamps: 2
- Phantom Power: Yes
- A/D Resolution: 24-bit/192kHz
- Analog Inputs: 2 x XLR-1/4" combo
- Analog Outputs: 2 x 1/4" (line out), 1 x 1/4" (headphones)
- USB: 1 x USB Type B
- Bus Powered: Yes
- OS Requirements - Mac: OS X 10.10 or later
- OS Requirements - PC: Windows 7 or later
- Power Supply: USB
- Depth: 4.53"
- Width: 5.7"
- Height: 1.77"
- Weight: 1.32 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: FOC-SC2I2