Get Great Playing Comfort and Great Tone with Slinky Strings!
Ernie Ball strings have been a top choice for players of all types since the early 1960s, when guitarists came into Ernie Ball's music store, customizing their string gauges to make their axes easier to play. After fruitless attempts to interest major guitar manufacturers in a lighter set of strings, Ernie Ball decided to start making his own. When you open a pack of his strings today, you know you're getting a quality set of strings designed to give you great tone, reliable performance, and long life. You can't go wrong when you string up with Ernie Ball strings!
Ernie Ball M-Steel (maraging steel) strings are made of a superalloy used in aerospace and defense applications. The super cobalt alloy wraps around the maraging steel hex core wire to give you a rich, full tone. You'll feel a more powerful low-end response and hear increased output from this set of strings in the popular .010-.052 Power Slinky gauge combinations.Ernie Ball M-steel Electric Guitar Strings Features:
- Set of 6 strings
- For electric solidbody, hollowbody, and semi-hollowbody guitars
- Gauges .010, .013, .017, .030, .042, and .052 for a skinny top and heavy bottom tone
- Round wound Super Cobalt Alloy around Maraging Steel hex core wire
- Guitar Type: Electric Guitar
- Number of Sets: 1
- Number of Strings: 6
- Coated: No
- Gauges: .010, .013, .017, .030, .042, .052
- Core Material: Maraging Steel
- Winding Material: Super Cobalt Alloy
- Winding Type: Round Wound
- Manufacturer Part Number: P02915