Ernie Ball Nickel Wound Bass Strings
Ernie Ball Nickel Wound Super Long Scale Electric Bass Strings are made from nickel-plated steel wrapped around hex-shaped steel core wire. Each string delivers a bright, balanced tone. Ernie Ball strings have been a top choice for players of all types since the early 1960s, when guitarists came into Ernie Ball’s music store and customized their string gauges to make their axes easier to play. After fruitless attempts to interest major guitar manufacturers in a lighter set of strings, Ernie Ball decided to start making his own. When you open a pack of his strings today, you know you’re getting a quality set of strings designed to give you great tone, reliable performance, and long life. You can’t go wrong when you string up with Ernie Ball strings from Industrie Music!
Ernie Ball 2850 Super Long Scale Slinky Nickel Wound Electric Bass Strings are designed to fit 35"-scale basses. String length is 50" with a taper at 38-1/2".
Ernie Ball 2850 Super Long Scale Slinky Nickel Wound Electric Bass Strings Features:
- Nickel-plated steel wrapped around hex-shaped steel core wire
- Bright, balanced tone
- Designed to fit 35"-scale basses
- String length: 50" with a taper at 38-1/2"
- Strings: 5
- Gauges 0.045, 0.065, 0.085, 0.105, 0.130
- Guitar Type: Electric Bass
- Coated: No
- Gauges: .045, .065, .085, .105, .130
- Winding Type: Round
- Core Material: Steel
- Winding Material: Nickel Plated Steel
- Scale Length: Super Long, 35"-38.5"
- Manufacturer Part Number: P02850