Ernie Ball 2241 Hybrid Slinky RPS Nickel Wound Electric Guitar Strings - .009-.046, 009-.046 Hybrid Slinky Nickel-wound Electric Guitar Strings.
These Slinky Strings Make Your Electric Guitar Sound Great!
Ernie Ball strings have been a top choice for players of all types since the early 1960s, when guitarists came into Ernie Ball's music store, customizing their string gauges to make their axes easier to play. After fruitless attempts to interest major guitar manufacturers in a lighter set of strings, Ernie Ball decided to start making his own. When you open a pack of his strings today, you know you're getting a quality set of strings designed to give you great tone, reliable performance, and long life. Guitarists at Industrie Music love Ernie Ball strings for their tone and durability.
Ernie Ball's Hybrid-RPS Slinky wound electric guitar strings are made from nickel-plated steel wire wrapped around a tin-plated hex-shaped steel core wire. The plain strings use a patented method of winding a bronze wire tightly around the lock twist of the ball-end for reduced slippage and breakage. And as a side benefit, this method results in lending the plain strings a slightly brighter tone. These Slinkys are popular with artists ranging from Keith Richards to John Petrucci.
Ernie Ball Hybrid-RPS Slinky Electric Guitar Strings Features:
- 6-string electric guitar strings
- Nickel-plated steel wrap strings for balanced tone
- Tin-plated hex steel core provides stellar durability
- Plain strings use a patented method of winding a bronze wire tightly around the lock twist of the ball-end for reduced slippage and breakage
- .009, .011, .016, .026, .036, .046
- Guitar Type: Guitar
- Number of Sets: 1
- Number of Strings: 6
- Coated: No
- Gauges: .009, .011, .016, .026, .036, .046
- Core Material: Steel
- Winding Material: Nickel Plated Steel
- Winding Type: Round
- Manufacturer Part Number: P02241
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.