Engl Special Edition E 670 100W Guitar Amp Head (6L6) Sweet sound and amazing MIDI control possibilities.
This Special Edition Engl head delivers a universe of sound from a single amp head, optimized for the next generation of ambitious guitar players. 6 basic sounds and 24 switchable sound options to store 128 MIDI presets. From crystal clean to smooth jazz, from Texas crunch to pounding rock, from
- Tube Driver circuit for effect devices
- Also serves as a separate 5th channel that can be selected directly (with or without EQ)
- Modern and Classic sound-shaping buttons determine the basic voicing of all 4 channels,
- 2 gain variants for each of the basic channels: Gain Boost and
- 3 voicing sections: one EQ for Clean and Crunch (Main Channel 1), one for Lead I and Lead II (Main Channel 2) and another for the Tube Driver
- Every channel sports a dedicated Treble knob
- Various sound-shaping buttons tuned to match the tonal requirements of the given channels
- Large spring reverb with separate knobs for the 2 Main Channels
- 3 effect loops: FX Loop I and FX Loop II are variable, switchable effect loops, while Serial FX Loop is a separate circuit that can be used in series with 2 main effect loops
- Each effect loop may be activated for each channel as well as for the Tube Driver circuit
- 2 each power amp Master and Presence knobs, accessible via MIDI
- Variable MIDI-switchable power amp output (50 or 100 watts) with hot impedance adjustment
- A/B speaker switching with separate impedance selector for connected speaker systems
- Balanced, frequency-compensated XLR line output for routing preamp or power amp signals to mixers or recording gear
- MIDI In and Thru ports serve to integrate the amp into a MIDI system
- 128 MIDI presets, accessible via 16 MIDI channels
- Offers three different remote interface ports: Serial Amp Control Port accepts the Custom Z-9 Footswitch (sold separately); the MIDI In accepts the Z-9 for use as a simple MIDI
footcontrolleror any other MIDI footcontroller
- Amp is equipped with a stereo jack that takes a dual footswitch allowing you to switch the four channels remotely
Order today and have the most technologically advanced guitar amp available.
Special Edition E 670 100W Guitar Amp Head (6L6)
Input: from -20 dB, nominal, max. 0 dB
Effect Return: from -20 dB nominal, max. 0 dB
SEND, level range: from -20 dB to approx. 0 dB max.
Freq.Comp. Line Out: +6 dB max.
Power consumption: approx. 390W max., equipped
with 6L6GC power tubes
External at 230/240 mains voltage: 2 ATL (2 amps slo-blo)
External at 100/115/120 mains voltage: 4 ATL (4 amps slo-blo)
Internal: 2 x 2.5 ATL (2 amps slo-blo)
V1, V2, V3, V4: 6L6GC (factory loaded) or EL34, matched sets
V5: ECC83 FQ, input tube
V6, V7: ECC83 selected
V8, V9: ECC83 standard
Logic control system: AT89C52 microcontroller with internal 8K Flash Memory for Processor
Software: software source code; Upgradeable with external Programmer
MIDI: Asynchronous data protocol according to the MIDI standard; MIDI program changes 0 - 127; MIDI channels 1 ” 16; MIDI controller 7 (main volume), value 0-5 = Master Volume Mute, Mute, value > 5 = default, Master Volume level
Serial Amp Control: Proprietary ENGL asynchronous data protocol
Dimensions: 71 x 28 x 29 cm
Weight: 26 kg; 57.3 lb.
Shipping and Order Dispatch Times
Online orders take 12-24 hours to process, and usually dispatch once payment has cleared into our bank account; within 1 to 3 Business days.
Once payments have cleared; orders will be dispatched from our store in Leicchardt NSW by Couriers Please, Fast-way, TNT or Australia Post.
Orders are typically delivered within business hours only, Mon - Fri (excl. Public Holidays). Some orders may be dispatched directly from our suppliers in order to shorten delivery times. Please allow up to 2 days business days for dispatch and up to 14 working days for delivery.
Tracking Your Order
You will always be notified by email or phone once your order has been shipped and you will be able to track your parcel using the provided shipping information.
Industrie Music are pleased to offer a variety of delivery options to our customers so you can choose the shipping method which best suits your needs.
Free & Flat Rate Shipping
Most orders over $50 qualify for free shipping To NSW, VIC and ACT and calculated shipping to all other Australian states.
Orders under $50 are eligible for low rate calculated shipping to all Australian states.
Pre-Orders & Out Of Stock
Out of stock or new release products will generally be available for pre-order or back-order. If you pre-order a product online, we will contact you using the details provided your order to give you an ETA the next business day. For most products, this will add less than a week to the delivery time for your order.
In the case of new release products, or some specialty items Caparison Guitars, Solar Guitar, lead times can be up to six months and 12 months for Mayones Guitars. If you would like to know the ETA of a product before pre-ordering, please contact us by email, phone, or using the chat widget and we will give you an ETA.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.